- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
here are many indications -- anecdotal and factual -- that the housing market is in the midst of a renaissance after a crushing multiyear depression.
These stocks have strong dividend payout ratios and low debt-to-market-capitalization ratios.
The value received from these dividends is more than offset by the depreciation in value of the stocks.
One way to inoculate our portfolios from the problems in Europe is with U.S. companies that derive all or most of their revenues from domestic sales or sales in North America.
In my quest for value, I sought out stocks with low price-to-sales ratios, low enterprise-value-to-sales ratios and low P/E ratios.
Low-volatility stocks offer less risk and growth potential to investors while usually paying above-market dividends.
Declines in the broader market are creating some excellent buying opportunities in individual stocks.
These stocks offer an excellent potential return at a cheap valuation with a minimum amount of risk.
Here are five ways to play the growing health food craze.
Investors should steer clear of these stocks of companies under new management.