- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
here are many indications -- anecdotal and factual -- that the housing market is in the midst of a renaissance after a crushing multiyear depression.
These stocks have strong dividend payout ratios and low debt-to-market-capitalization ratios.
The value received from these dividends is more than offset by the depreciation in value of the stocks.
One way to inoculate our portfolios from the problems in Europe is with U.S. companies that derive all or most of their revenues from domestic sales or sales in North America.
In my quest for value, I sought out stocks with low price-to-sales ratios, low enterprise-value-to-sales ratios and low P/E ratios.
Low-volatility stocks offer less risk and growth potential to investors while usually paying above-market dividends.
Declines in the broader market are creating some excellent buying opportunities in individual stocks.
These stocks offer an excellent potential return at a cheap valuation with a minimum amount of risk.
Here are five ways to play the growing health food craze.
Investors should steer clear of these stocks of companies under new management.