- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
This weak seasonality will likely continue into early November when end-of-year mark-up pressure traditionally hits the tape.
Here are the latest numbers in our portfolio.
For those who don't expect TWTR to rally above $60 prior to November expiration.
Here’s a more detailed look at why we’ve initiated a holding in this social platform.
Its strong rally might be catching the attention of traders.
This options play takes advantage of AIG's low implied volatility while minimizing downside risk.
Royal Dutch Shell has historically been a low-volatility stock.
I'd stay on the sidelines ahead of the holiday weekend.
Two-sided action is likely to return, and that magic number could be a magnet from above and below.
Realized and implied volatility are the same.