- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
This weak seasonality will likely continue into early November when end-of-year mark-up pressure traditionally hits the tape.
Here are the latest numbers in our portfolio.
For those who don't expect TWTR to rally above $60 prior to November expiration.
Here’s a more detailed look at why we’ve initiated a holding in this social platform.
Its strong rally might be catching the attention of traders.
This options play takes advantage of AIG's low implied volatility while minimizing downside risk.
Royal Dutch Shell has historically been a low-volatility stock.
I'd stay on the sidelines ahead of the holiday weekend.
Two-sided action is likely to return, and that magic number could be a magnet from above and below.
Realized and implied volatility are the same.