- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Here is an options strategy for Facebook, which has had a steady rise since May.
But the Russell 2000 rally may tip the scales.
You would certainly kick yourself if the stock was called away.
The afternoon selloff confirms the market weakness.
But look for the range-bound action to break in the next few sessions.
An options activity and protection trade update.
Our suggested structure offers full protection below $44 out to November.
Just one more day left.
In this technically overbought market, this seems like the wisest path.
We close this for a 10-cent gain now AAP has closed the position.