- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
Realized and implied volatility are the same.
Let’s go over an options play that takes advantage of surfeit of complacency in the oil market.
Monday starts the run-up to Labor Day, but a heavy data calendar should keep most traders at their desks until Friday morning.
This put spread offsets the risk of near-term disappointment.
The market dipped and then rebounded ahead of Friday's Jackson Hole addresses.
After the sharp rise off corrective lows, we have reached a critical level.
A technical and volatility checkup.
This technical condition favors a short-term top and a pullback.
Consider low-priced December calls as a way to bet on a bounce.
Here are the latest numbers in our portfolio.