- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
This weak seasonality will likely continue into early November when end-of-year mark-up pressure traditionally hits the tape.
Here are the latest numbers in our portfolio.
For those who don't expect TWTR to rally above $60 prior to November expiration.
Here’s a more detailed look at why we’ve initiated a holding in this social platform.
Its strong rally might be catching the attention of traders.
This options play takes advantage of AIG's low implied volatility while minimizing downside risk.
Royal Dutch Shell has historically been a low-volatility stock.
I'd stay on the sidelines ahead of the holiday weekend.
Two-sided action is likely to return, and that magic number could be a magnet from above and below.
Realized and implied volatility are the same.