- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Here is an options strategy for Facebook, which has had a steady rise since May.
But the Russell 2000 rally may tip the scales.
You would certainly kick yourself if the stock was called away.
The afternoon selloff confirms the market weakness.
But look for the range-bound action to break in the next few sessions.
An options activity and protection trade update.
Our suggested structure offers full protection below $44 out to November.
Just one more day left.
In this technically overbought market, this seems like the wisest path.
We close this for a 10-cent gain now AAP has closed the position.