Protect Your Possessions
You have homeowners insurance, and you've made sure that the contents of your house are covered in case of an disaster.
Or have you? If you lose all the possessions in your home due to a fire or other incident, the insurance company will not simply reimburse you on your word.
One of the biggest mistakes that people make when insuring the items in their homes is simply failing to document all of them. Without documentation, one of two things will usually happen when you file a claim; both are to your disadvantage:
You simply can't remember all of your possessions and file a claim based on what you can remember at that time. Since this is a time of high stress, you will most likely forget a large number of the items you owned and won't receive the full amount you are due. (This can become even more frustrating as time goes by and you remember more things you owned but forgot to claim.)
- You try to claim everything that you owned, but because you have no documented proof, some of your claims are denied by the insurer. This could happen to you even if you are covered by the largest insurers, such as The Travelers Companies (TRV) and Allstate (ALL).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV