RealMoney Radio Recap: Going for GameStop
Nintendo fans are getting ready for the company's next-generation gaming system, Jim Cramer told his "RealMoney" radio show listeners Friday, adding that the hype for this machine will start to ramp up ahead in the coming months.
He pronounced the death of the personal computer, saying that it's not really tailored to handle the newest, slickest games; and that most users don't need a faster machine than the one they already have if they're just using their PCs to listen to music, watch videos, file photos and surf the Internet.
As the Enron TurnsCramer said that he can't look away from the soap opera that is the Enron trial, noting that he was not surprised when company founder Kenneth Lay "lost it" on the stand. The whole company culture was vicious, he said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV