Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Don't Cheese Off Chesapeake
To see the full "Mad Money" recap, please
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up on the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:
Sirius Satellite Radio
(SIRI): "You need to be in Sirius Satrellite. I think
Lucent (LU): "I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Several big orders lurking. When they hit, this stock is gonna go higher. I'm not selling a share."Home Depot (HD): "I want you to swap out of Home Despot and buy LOW ( Lowe's (LOW)." Applied Materials (AMAT): "AMAT will take off last, my friend. I will already by at my destination. You will still be at the airport terminal." Sonic (SONC): "I'm backing the truck* up for Sonic. And I really lilke their wraps." St. Jude Medical (STJ): "They got a new defibrillator. I think it wipes the floor with the other defibrillators." Vail Resorts (MTN): "One of the best managed resorts plays I know off. ... I would ring the register right here and buy it back at 26." Hewlett-Packard (HPQ): "I am concerned that this stock has run up too much. ... Let it come back to 25." Nortel Networks (NT): "Don't you dare touch it." Chesapeake Energy (CHK): "Enough selling of CHK. Next guy who sells it, you're gonna report to me."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV