Wednesday's Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
They are hard to find, but here are: the top 10 high yielding tech stocks.
Value Discipline is going bananas for Chiquita Brands (CQB).
Interesting anecdotal evidence from Joe Cit on various retail stocks.
This is an interesting stretch -- Pardon My French compares a 1947 speech by Ronald Reagan with the 2007 launch of Microsoft's (MSFT) Vista.
Barron's points out its favorite health care stocks for 2007.
Could an AOL- Yahoo! (YHOO) merger be in the works?
Social network of the day: TechCrunch describes ComicVine, the social network for superheroes.
Stockhouse looks at the companies that fared the worst due to the backdated options scandal.
PC World has the top 21 worst tech screwups of 2006.
Jason Calacanis, former exec at AOL in charge of Netscape and founder of Weblogs, Inc., which sold to AOL, writes an open letter to the new AOL management.
StokBlogs demonstrates why energy stocks are now cheap.
Uber-marketer Seth Godin shares his Z-list of top marketing-related blogs.
Follow-up note from yesterday's blogwatch: The QQQQ Crash Plus system, which triggered a buy for yesterday morning, triggers a sell at the close today, if today is an up day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV