The Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs. As always,
CXO Advisory has a great analysis of the markets under different political regimes.
Prospect.org on why it feels sorry for the guy who invented Sudoku.
What typically happens to stocks when the Fed pauses?
Equity Investment Ideas with more on the Fed action.
Sportsbiz with a look back at the best deal in sports history.
I'd never even heard of SF-based Bebo. Then I learned it rejected an offer for $500 million and now it is passing MySpace in the UK.
I love GoDaddy.com. So I was upset it pulled its IPO. CEO Bob Parsons, blogger-of-the-millenium, gives his reasons why.
Quant Investor gives an interesting closed-end fund arb opportunity.
TickerSense looks at the stocks with the current biggest winning streaks and losing streaks.
10Q Detective shops at Casey's General Stores. (CASY)
AOL admits it made a mistake by releasing search data. Today, Thelma Arnold becomes the first person identified by the data.
First Bono buys a piece of Forbes. And now this.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV