Deutsche Bank recommended that investors buy F5 Networks (FFIV) before its analyst meeting on Nov. 14, and Cramer said the stock has been bucking the trend of disappointing results from Internet-traffic companies.
D.R. Horton (DHI) reported earnings and is "causing a big move up in the Home Depots of the world," Cramer said. He also said the results were OK, because homebuilders are still lagging the broader market.
William Blair, Citigroup and Piper Jaffray are skeptical on Voxeljet (VJET) Cramer said he was cautious but "you can't keep down a 3D printer!"Jefferies raised its price target on Yelp (YELP) to $80 from $50, and Cramer agreed, saying, "I think the stock is right." Cramer noted that Wedbush Securities called Sotheby's (BID) "cheap" based on the earnings. Jefferies initiated Qualcomm (QCOM) as a buy with an $80 price target, and Cramer said there will always be an analyst who says to buy Qualcomm, no matter what the company's management says. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV