Chinese Web site ZOL has leaked images of the next iPad mini in the same color scheme as the gold iPhone 5s.
There have been leaked images of the iPad mini in Apple's space grey color, so it appears that Apple is bringing the new color schemes to all of its iDevices. Apple has not refreshed the iPod Touch yet and may do so at the iPad event, which is rumored to be mid-October though nothing has been confirmed.Apple could not be immediately reached for comment. In addition to the new gold color scheme, pictures of the next iPad mini seem to confirm that it will have TouchID fingerprint scanning capabilities, which were unveiled as part of the iPhone 5s unveiling earlier this month. The new iPad mini tablets also appear to have Retina Display, Apple's high-resolution screen, supported on the iPhones and Apple's larger 9.7-inch iPad. Apple shares were lower in Friday trading, off 0.67% to $482.94. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV