Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Take Washington off the table and the news out of the markets is actually pretty good, Jim Cramer said on "Mad Money" Wednesday. Cramer said that sometimes the positive news is even good enough to shake off the negativity and offer up a nice rally such as we saw today.
Investors should still be playing it cautious, said Cramer, and selling into strength to raise cash. But at least for today, investors should also take a moment to appreciate the many things that are actually going right in the market.
Take autos. Cramer said
(F), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
3 That Deserve SuccessSometimes too high is not high enough, Cramer told viewers. That's certainly true for stocks LinkedIn (LNKD), Yelp (YELP) and Zillow, all of which had strong IPOs back in 2011, followed by a short period weakness, before shrugging off the naysayers and propelling themselves ever higher. Cramer said that many thought LinkedIn was a fad in 2011 but since its lows revenue have increased 400% and earnings could double again next year. Zillow also proved the naysayers wrong and has been posting remarkable growth since its IPO in July 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV