- 38% of buyers in the nation's "hottest" markets worry they won't find a home for sale they like.
- 33% of buyers in those "hot" markets worry they will have to compete with other buyers over their dream home.
- 30% of homebuyers worry they won't qualify for a mortgage.
- U.S. households with annual incomes of more than $100,000 annually are more likely to bid higher than a home seller's asking price and more likely to offer to pay the seller's closing costs to clinch a deal.
- U.S. households with less than $50,000 in annual income are more likely to borrow from family or friends to make a 20% deposit on a new home.
- Younger homebuyers are especially aggressive about locking down a home deal.
Home Buyers Get 'Aggressive,' and Sellers Get Their Costs Paid
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.