Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:46 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Baidu (BIDU) is the one Chinese stock Cramer said he feels comfortable recommending after its upgrade by Morgan Stanley. BIDU rose 1.4% to $127.56.Bank of America raised Raytheon (RTN) to neutral from underperform. Cramer said upgrading the stock the day after earnings results are released is useless research. RTN was unchanged at $70.01. Campbell Soup (CPB) has been a laggard this year while the food group has been doing well lately, Cramer said. CPB rose nearly 1% to $47.07. Raymond James downgraded Southwest Airlines (LUV) to market-perform from outperform . Cramer agreed, saying the company was the weakest in the group and that U.S. Airways (LCC) and Delta Air Lines (DAL) had strong reports. LUV was flat at $13.79. Lear Corp. (LEA) is up over 40% on the year. Cramer said that if you're taking profits into the strength of the auto group, you're doing well. LEA rose 2.8% to $67.80. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV