Although the company only went public on the Nasdaq on April 23, the stock is already up 37%, which is not too shabby, he said.
The first publicly traded U.S./Spanish media company began when two existing Spanish language television networks consisting of broadcast and cable consolidated, he explained.
Over the last five years, Hispanic television has had the highest rate of growth, according to Sokol. Better yet, the trend isn't expected to slow down anytime soon, improving the company's prospects going forward.Improving them even more is the company's recent plan to refinance its old debt. Under the restructured plan, it will use the proceeds for future acquisitions and other corporate expenses. Sokol says the prospects are bright and therefore the company will need to seize the "tremendous opportunities we have in front of us." -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow @optionsprofits
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV