NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's a busy week on Wall Street. Here's the rundown from TheStreet's Lindsey Bell, Andrew Krill and Brittany Umar.
Tuesday will feature two big economic indicators: durable goods orders for the month of May, followed by consumer confidence for the month of June.
In addition, Barnes & Noble (BKS) will report earnings before the open, as will homebuilder Lennar (LEN) and Walgreen (WAG). Investors will be closely watching prescription fills and convenience store purchases.
On Wednesday investors will be watching for the third revision to the first-quarter GDP number. They'll also be watching Monsanto (MON), General Mills (GIS) and Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), which report earnings.Thursday features ConAgra Foods (CAG) reporting earnings, as will Nike (NKE). Investors will see if the athletic apparel company can sustain the strong growth experienced over the past decade. (BBRY). Krill added that he would be focusing on three sectors for the remainder of the year: technology, financials and utilities. Bell suggested taking a look at Standard Pacific Corp. (SPF), a homebuilder with a large exposure to California. She said she was waiting to see $8 before pulling the trigger. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV