TheStreet.com has a
buy rating on The Mosaic Company
(MOS). I think that the fertilizer chemicals sector has turned positive, MOS being of that sector's best stocks.
Technically, MOS is forming into my coiling pattern. Should the one year time-frame of the slow stochastic as well as RSI continue to improve their upward momentum MOS could break out into the mid-to-high $60's.
MOS has cash on hand net of all debt over $5/share. Any company in that fundamental position is one that is well-managed and able to adjust to changing market conditions, both good and bad. The conditions for MOS since the fall of 2011 have not been too favorable. But, things do change, sometimes for the better.
The fertilizer sector has had its share of recent problems to overcome, one being a supply imbalance relative to demand. However that market bias seems to be overstated, if not in a big way. This improving situation for MOS was not missed by certain investors.
Trade: Buy to open 3 MOS September 62.50 calls for $2.40 and Sell to open 3 MOS September 67.50 calls at $1.00.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV