Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:00 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday:
As analysts raise targets on
(MON), shares are rising to where they should have traded yesterday. He is bullish on
(FB), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
MON closed up 1.2% at $105.74 while FB rose 3.1% to $27.07.Cramer said he hasn't seen any slowing trends at Pepsico (PEP), but he is worried that New York Community Bank (NYCB) may cut its dividend. PEP was up 1 at $79.53 but NYCB was flat at $13.61. Finally, Cramer said Norfolk Southern (NSC) is an interesting story because this railroad carries both coal and grain. He is also concerned Alcoa (AA) may see its debt downgraded. NSC ended the day down 1.7% to $73.86 and AA fell 1% to $8.22; To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV