Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:36 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday:
Cramer said VMWare (VMW) had a great analyst meeting, but he still thinks EMC (EMC) is the best way to play the move. He told investors to be careful with Nike (NKE) after negative analyst comments today. The caution continued to include Sasol (SSL).
Shares of VMW ended Thursday trading up 4.6% to $85.10 while NKE was unchanged at $54.69. SSL rose 1% to $45.17.Cramer was bullish on Airgas (ARG), however, saying there's no need to leave this great stock yet. He also felt Men's Wearhouse (MW) can go much higher and Johnson Controls (JCI) is another stock investors should be buying. ARG was unchanged at $103.26 but MW rose a stylish 19.1% to $34.62. JCI was up 1.3% to $34.93. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV