- Cisco (CSCO - Get Report) says that in China, Russia and Mexico, approximately 75% of consumers "would be comfortable communicating with a specialist using virtual technology (e.g. video chatting, text messaging) for a health condition."
- Another 60% of consumers from Germany, Japan and the U.S. say they are open to being treated by a health care specialist using virtual technology.
- By and large, Cisco adds, health care consumers "will give up anything, including cost, convenience and travel, to be treated at a perceived leading health care provider to gain access to trusted care and expertise."
- Another 25% say they would like health care "reminders" to be made available to them over emails and texts.
Study: Virtual Visits to Doctor Are OK With Americans
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.