The 3-D printing company reported revenue of $96.4 million and earnings, excluding items, of 40 cents a share. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters were looking for sales of $52.83 million and earnings of 38 cents a share.
Stratasys shares climbed 6.64% to $68.53 in premarket trading.
Zynga (ZNGA) was another gainer, rising 2.92% to $3.53. The San Francisco-based firm was also one of the most active premarket Nasdaq stocks on share volume of 525,421.The social gamer's partner, Facebook (FB), crept up 0.47% to $27.91 before market open. Groupon (GRPN), however, continued its recent slide, slumping 2.55% to $4.97, while Apple (AAPL) was down 0.5% at $428.3. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV