Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:46 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Friday:
Cramer said shares of EOG Resources (EOG) are rising on takeover chatter, with which he disagrees. EOG is an earnings play, he said, as it's the fastest-growing oil company in America. EOG shares closed up 1% Friday.
He was also bullish on Waste Management (WM), saying construction is picking up after Hurricane Sandy, and Waste Management will benefit. WMT closed up 1%.In the bearish camp, Cramer said Capital One (COF) had a very tough quarter and conference call. Meanwhile, railroad CSX (CSX) continues to be dragged lower along with coal demand. Investors withdrew support from COF, pushing shares down 7.5%. CSX was unchanged. Cramer was more upbeat on Schlumberger (SLB), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV