Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:31 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Friday:
The stock of truck maker
(CMI) has gotten ahead of itself and needs to come in, while oil giant
(CVX), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
Cramer thinks shares of Procter & Gamble (PG), another Action Alerts PLUS holding, would be headed higher if only the company split itself up, but he is a fan of Anheuser-Busch Inbev (BUD), an inexpensive stock he said "is working." PG ended the day flat but BUD was up 1.4%.Rounding out the group, Cramer said many investors are piling into generic drug maker Perrigo (PRGO) because of the current flu season, but he cautioned the flu is only a one-time event. He was bullish on Dendreon (DNDN). Investors sent PRGO 5.8% lower Friday but pushed DNDN 21.1% higher at the close. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV