NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Finding bargains, the diamonds in the rough, is rarely an easy task. The old mantra of Wall Street is "buy low and sell high" but many investors find their results appear closer to "buy high and sell low."
I don't recall when I heard it first, but the quote "buy high and sell even higher" is what most investors should strive for. Value buying is more difficult because as any value buyer who has invested for a long time knows, it's a fine line between buying value and becoming a bag holder.
I am here to help you separate the values from the bags. My favorite filtering tool is DeMark indicators. I don't make trading decisions from DeMark indicators directly, but my own modifications of several market timing tools heavily influence me.
My last oversold article was
NAV Revenue Quarterly data by
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV