Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:23 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
Cramer told investors to be careful with Baker Hughes (BHI) and other oil-service plays. He said in the longer term they're undervalued but it may be a bumpy road in the short term. BHI shares ended Tuesday trading down 1.5%.
He was more upbeat on Qualcomm (QCOM), saying that this is one tech stock that's still working. QCOM shares were flat.Similarly, Cramer was bullish on Dover (DOV), noting that this company also has a cellphone component. He thinks Illinois Tool Works' (ITW) recent downgrade had nothing to do with the company. Shares of both companies closed flat Tuesday. Finally, Cramer said Deckers Outdoor (DECK) could be a takeover target and Kohlberg Kravitz Roberts (KKR) is a cheap stock investors should take a look at. DECK stock fell 4% while KKR closed up nearly 1%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV