Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:10 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday:
Toll Brothers (TOL) had a fantastic quarter and Cramer said he's a buyer on weakness. He was more cautious on Tibco (TIBX), a company that reported a major miss after countless beat-and-raise quarters.
Toll shares closed Wednesday down nearly 4% while Tibco plummeted 19%.Cramer also said that while he's not a fan of Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF), he's still a believer in a recovery in China. He told viewers it was a mistake to pay up for shares of Facebook (FB) in the pre-market and that he's not sure if Limited Brands (LTD) will be offering up a special dividend, although the company is flush with cash. Finally, Cramer said United Technologies (UTX) remains a great company. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. With the exception of Facebook, whose shares rose nearly 1%, the other stocks closed flat. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV