Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
"I felt like they blamed everything under the sun. They blamed taxes, they blamed weather," she said. Cramer agreed, noting that Wal-Mart struggled with entertainment and apparel. "It was a bad quarter," he concluded.
But not everything was bad. Cramer added, "The only bright light is they said, 'May is good.'" He thinks the problems in the quarter are a one-time event and he trusts the management on this. Borchardt pointed out that gardening and outdoor will be gaining traction soon, prompting Cramer to say he's a buyer, rather than a seller at this price."I think the negatives are ending," he said. He believes the stock could go to $83 or $84 based on market strength. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV