Airlines Expect LaGuardia to Reopen Thursday
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- (TheStreet) -- Airlines have targeted Thursday to begin to resume reasonable service levels at Newark and Kennedy airports, and said they expect LaGuardia Airport to reopen on Thursday.
Newark and New York Kennedy airports have already opened for limited service. By mid-morning Wednesday, flights had landed at the two airports. Most carriers are planning to begin to ramp up service at Newark and Kennedy, bringing in aircraft that can fly out on Thursday.
Airlines are also eyeing Thursday to begin offering limited numbers of flights at LaGuardia, although the airport has not yet reopened in the aftermath of flooding brought on by Hurricane Sandy. Service is also being restored at other East Coast airports.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV