The results, released after market close on Thursday, prompted Sterne Agee to lower its estimates for the social gamer on Friday. Stifel Nicolaus also cut its Zynga estimates and Evercore Partners lowered its Zynga target to $1.70 from $2.
Zynga shares, which lost 12% during last week's trading, were down 2.82% to $2.41 before market open.
Facebook (FB), which is a key partner of Zynga, slipped 2.68% to $20.35.Shares of HP (HPQ), which outlined its massive turnaround plan last week, were down 0.75% to $14.62 on Monday. Apple (AAPL) shares also dipped in premarket trading, despite ongoing rumors about a possible launch of a new iPad Mini. The tech giant's shares were off 0.63% at $648.46 before market open. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV