Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Friday:
Cramer said restaurant chain Olive Garden is back, which makes its parent, Darden Restaurants (DRI), a buy.
He was also bullish on ConAgra (CAG), a company he said was "performing miracles" and raising its dividend.Cramer continued the love for Nordstrom (JWN), saying people are making money and spending it at retailers like Nordstrom. Autos also remain a bright spot for the American economy, said Cramer, which is good news for AutoNation (AN). Cramer's only bearish call was BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIMM), a company he said "has met its Waterloo." Waterloo also happens to be where the company is headquartered in Ontario. Finally, Cramer reiterated his buy on EMC (EMC), saying there are a few bright spots in the tech world outside of Apple (AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS. EMC's big data is one of them. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV