BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- I like homebuilders right now. There, I said it.
Despite the stellar rally homebuiling stocks have pulled off in 2012 and the constant trickle of positive housing data that's been hitting Wall Street so far this year, it still sounds wrong to like homebuilders. Sure, I get it -- investors who owned homebuilding stocks got their teeth knocked in after the housing bubble burst, so a lot of folks are still hesitant to like homebuilding stocks.
Maybe hesitant is an understatement. Let's face it: Most investors were too nervous to buy homebuilders at the start of the year when the housing data started turning, and they're even more nervous now that homebuilding stocks have made such a big run.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV