BALTIMORE ( Stockpickr) -- There probably isn't an investor on the face of this planet who's generated more famous quotes than Warren Buffett. Clearly, the Oracle of Omaha has two gifts: investing and the art of making the complex simple.
Some prescient favorites include: "Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful" and "It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you'll drift in that direction."
So it makes sense if we hang out with everyone's favorite octogenarian billionaire for a moment and peer into the stocks his firm, Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) is adding to its portfolio right now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV