Apple announced Thursday that its revamped Apple Store in New York City's SoHo neighborhood will reopen this Saturday, July 14, at 10 a.m. ET.
The invitation to the event reads, "The Apple Store, SoHo, is completely redesigned and better than ever. "There are more than twice as many products available for you to try."
In addition to having more products, the Apple Store in SoHo will have a state-of-the-art theater with extra seating, and will feature New York's first Briefing Room. The Genius Bar will also be bigger, something that had been rumored previously, and now is coming to fruition.The first 3,000 customers to the new Apple Store will receive a free commemorative t-shirt. The store is now occupying a former Postal Service location, encompassing 5,000 square feet. Prior to this, Apple had built a temporary location in 2011 on Greene Street in New York City. Apple shares edged lower in Thursday's trading, off 0.40% to $602.02. Interested in more on Apple? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull http://www.apple.com/retail/soho/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV