- The 1950s were about mainframes and IBM(IBM).
- The 1960s were about minicomputers and companies such as Digital Equipment Corp.
- The 1970s were about the microchip and companies such as Intel(INTC).
- The 1980s were about local networks and companies such as Novell(NOVL).
- The 1990s were about the Internet and, to a large extent, Microsoft(MSFT).
- The 2000s were about gadgets and, of course, Apple(AAPL).
Which Company Will Define the Cloud Decade?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.