NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of the following stocks fell to 52-week lows on Tuesday: Vonage (VG), Newfield Exploration (NFX), Ferrellgas (FGP), RF Micro (RFMD), SkyWest (SKYW) and Jaguar Mining (JAG).
"Vonage provided 2012 guidance that reflects an increased level of investment in strategic growth initiatives targeted at the mobile services market, new geographic expansion, and further penetrating the US ILD calling market," Citi analysts wrote in a Feb. 15 report.
Shares of Vonage hit a 52-week low Tuesday of $1.98. The stock's 52-week high of $5.39 was set on May 4.Vonage has an estimated price-to-earnings ratio for next year of 5.73 times; the average for fixed-line telecommunications companies is 21. For comparison, TW Telecom (TWTC) has a forward P/E of 30.83. Three of the four analysts who cover Vonage rated it buy and one gave the stock a hold rating. TheStreet Ratings gives Vonage a C grade and hold rating. The stock has declined 18.78% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV