NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here are five ETFs to watch this week.
iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund (FXI)
After weeks of relentless strength, the early year rally at last took a breather. China growth fears helped to fuel the bears' intervention. As we look to the week ahead, it will be interesting to see if stocks are able to shake off these concerns and regain their footing.
The past few weeks have been rough for FXI. Over the past month, the fund fell more than 5%. Recently, on ETF Profits, I noted that Thailand may be a more attractive option for aggressive investors looking to venture into Asia at this time. During the same period, the iShares MSCI Thailand Investable Market Index Fund (THD) has held up well, returning over 3% gains.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV