Guess received a buy rating at TheStreet Ratings.
Guess reported fourth-quarter earnings earlier this month of $95.9 million, or $1.05 a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $103.3 million, or $1.12 a share.
"North American retail comps were down a bit in women's and also in men's, and accessories declined double digits," Sterne Agee analysts wrote in a March 15 report. "The improvements made under new management last year were focused in women's, with men's a new focus with improved product expected in the second half."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.5% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was last year. Guess has strong liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.99, which shows the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 11.44% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $38.08. The stock closed Thursday at $32.46 and has risen 8.85% year to date.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV